Directory: Catalog > Water
Heaters > Bock Water Heaters
Sidekick Indirect Coil Tanks (Indirect Water Heaters)
Bock’s SideKick™Indirect Coil Tank water heaters, offer a cost-effective
water heating alternative. These units use indirect water-to-water heat transfer
by circulating boiler-fed hot water through a coil inside the water tank. Ideal
for applications that use boilers for space heating. Whatever your hot water needs,
there’s a Bock, just right for you.
- C-GlassŪ durable and exclusive porcelain enamel glass lines all tanks and
- Highly resistant to aggressive water. Not susceptible to damage due to the
presence of chloride in the water.
- Built to last - Inner tank is hand-crafted from heavy gauge steel. Longer
life equals a higher "Return on Investment".Outer jacket made from steel
and powder coated for a lasting, durable finish.
- Automatic controls - immersion aquastat.
- Factory installed brass drain valve - accessible, tamper-proof.
- Sediment reduction inlet available on the 80SK and 119SK. Reduces sediment
buildup on the tank bottom, increasing operating efficiencies and tank life.
- Factory installed T&P valve - CSA listed.
- 1-1/2” coil diameter - larger diameter, results in higher recovery and
less pressure drop through the coil, smooth surface on coil resists lime build
- 2” Non-CFC foam insulation - decreases standby heat loss.
- Two magnesium anode rods - Inhibit corrosion and maximize tank life. Electrolysis
attacks the anode rods, not the tank.
- Factory installed dielectric nipples on boiler connections - provides greater
- 7 year limited warranty - on steel tank (residential installations) - (30SK
- 3 year limited warranty - on steel tank (commercial installations) - (80SK
- Manufacturers may change product specifications and information at any time without notice. For additional information, please visit the manufacturer's web site.
- Download Literature: Loading times will vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
After the download is complete, use your browser's back arrow to return to this
Lead time varies depending on unit and stock status. Contact Us to check on stock status.
SHIPPING CHARGES: Shopping cart shipping charges assume residential delivery, with appointment and lift gate, within the continental USA. If the unit is shipping to a commercial location, and/or you don't need an appointment or lift gate (or you are in Alaska, Hawaii or Canada), please Contact Us for a custom
|Place Order Securely:
(Personal information is entered on our secured server at time of checkout.)
| 30 Gallon Coil Tank
Bock Sidekick 30SK
| 40 Gallon Coil Tank
Bock Sidekick 40SK
|50 Gallon Coil Tank
Bock Sidekick 50SK
| 80 Gallon Coil Tank
Bock Sidekick 80SK
|119 Gallon Coil Tank
Bock Sidekick 119SK
IMPORTANT: By purchasing this water heater from JupiterHeating.com, the customer is agreeing that the unit will be installed by a licensed, professional heating contractor; that the customer and installer will follow all local zoning regulations, as well as all manufacturer's installation instructions, policies, and warranty requirements; and that the customer has read and understood JupiterHeating.com's Terms of Sale.
Information Source: Bock Water Heaters