Directory: Catalog > Boilers & Water Heaters > Heat Transfer Products (HTP) > Munchkin Parts
HTP Part 7250P-449: Dungs Gas Valve
- This regular stock item will generally ship out the same day or the next business day (depending on the time of day the order is received.)
- We will promptly notify you of the estimated delivery time if an item is temporarily out of stock.
- Depend on us for all of your genuine HTP part needs.
This part is used with the following models and versions:
- Munchkin R1 (11/01/02 - 12/19/06): T80M
- Munchkin R2 (after 12/20/06): T80M
- MC Series (Contender): MC80
NOTE: Early R1 units have a Honeywell Gas Valve. You will also need a Honeywell to Dungs Conversion Kit when replacing a Honeywell gas valve with this Dungs gas valve.
|Place Order Securely:
(Personal information is entered on our secured server at time of checkout.)
|Dungs Gas Valve
Determining the version of your Munchkin Boiler
- Your boiler has a plate or sticker which tells you the model number, version, and serial number of your unit.
- On our site, Pre-925 denotes units built prior to 11/02/02 having a Honeywell Control. It was the first version of the Munchkin boiler, and your serial number sticker/plate will list the model number with no version number after it. This unit was built before the 925 Controller with the digital readout. In short, if your display only has a reset button and no digital readout, you have this version.
- R1 (Revision 1) denotes units built 11/02/02 - 12/19/06. Generally the sticker will show an R1 on the sticker after your model number. For example, 80M R1.
- R2 (Revision 2) denotes units built after 12/20/06. Generally the sticker will show an R2 on the sticker after your model number. For example, 80M R1, or 80M ASME R2.
- For wall-hung units (T50M & T80M), R1 units were built 11/02/02 - 1/3/07, and R2 units after 1/4/07.
- Your serial number sticker should have the manufacture date printed right on it. If not, we can help you determine the manufacture date if you provide us your serial number.